coming this weekend: saratoga comic con
HEY FRIENDS! IT’S TIME FOR THE SARATOGA COMIC CON FALL SHOW. Here’s what you need to know.
- The show starts at 10 AM at the Saratoga City Center on Saturday morning (earlier for VIP’s). Saturday is 10-6, Sunday is 10-5.
- Right after the con on Saturday, there’s an afterparty at Gaffney’s from 6:00 pm – Midnight. There’s food and drink specials (the Hulk Smash looks top tier)
- If you want to sign up for the cosplay competition, sign up at the entrance right when you come in!! Sign ups fill so fast, it’s one of the biggest cosplay competitions in Upstate NY. For more information on the cosplay competition, click here
- Celebrity Guests attending include David Solobrov, Costas Mandylor, Daniel Pesina, Carey Means, Jerome St John Blake, Jeff Kline, John James, David Giancola & Erik Johnson.
- Cosplay Guests! Coach Moses, Jennard Cosplays, The True Mr. J Coty Clark, Moth Child Cosplay and Creations, Chelsea Von Chastity, Kranick Cosplay, RW Martin & Tracey Parkhurst
- PANELS! For a complete panel schedule, click here
- Attendance!! Each Saratoga Comic Con is larger than the last. Thousands are expected. GO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS.
- Artists and Vendors? Loads of them. You can get your nerdy Christmas shopping DONE. It’s the most diverse and full vendor room in the region, lots of options for what to buy and what artists to support. Have some fun!!
- THERE’S GAMING TOURNAMENTS
And so, so much more. The only way to enjoy this is to come see it for yourself, you can get tickets at the door so it’s not too late, and if you still need more info make sure you check out www.saratogacomiccon.com